TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Explore & Taste is a registered trademark of the company RICO DESTINO SAC, officially registered in Peru under the RUC (Tax identification number) N° 20602117490 at the legal address: Calle Comandante Juan G. Moore 170, Miraflores, Lima, Peru.
Our terms and conditions are based on — and we are obligated to adhere to — Peruvian law.
By booking on our website and participating in experiences Explore & Taste, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Prices on Explore & Taste are per person/per service, unless specified otherwise.
- All prices are in $USD and include Peruvian IGV (General Sales Tax).
- The value of the transaction may be subject to fees due to currency exchange. Indeed, your bank may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on Explore & Taste, and the final amount charged to your bank account. Please contact your bank if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Full payment by credit card or debit card is required to make a reservation through our website.
- All payments to Explore & Taste are processed through Culqui, an online payment platform that has been certified for its safety measures and data protection features, so your payment details are extra secure.
- We accept all major credit card companies, and there is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
- Your payments are totally secure. Maximum security, confidentiality and encryption during transmission of data are guaranteed.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
You have booked a culinary experience with us, excited to be part of this new activity, but sometimes things don’t work out exactly as planned: a flight canceled, a change of travel plans, etc. As much as it pains us, we understand that cancellations are sometimes necessary and that’s why we reimburse the major amount possible according to the prior notice given. Indeed, our experiences involve local partners who are also affected by the cancellation, especially with short notice.
For all these reasons, please consider the refund policy as following:
- 90% of payment, if the cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to a tour;
- 75% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 14 to 7 days prior to a tour;
- 50% of payment, if the cancellation is made within 6 to 3 days prior to a tour;
- No refunds will be made for cancellations within 72 hours prior to a tour;
- No shows will receive no refund.
If you need to cancel your participation in an experience for any reason, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Refunds will be processed to the credit card used for the original booking and the cancellation will be complete when you receive a cancellation email from Explore&Taste.
If you wish to make an alteration to an experience, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to accommodate your changes.
In the event that Explore & Taste is obligated to suspend an experience due to factors outside of its control, the company shall offer an alternative in the form of another experience or a different date, according to the availability of the client. If no satisfying alternative is found, the total of the amount paid will be refunded.
Please make sure to make the necessary arrangements to arrive on time for the experience. We will not be able to wait as it will cause prejudice to the other participants. We cannot be held responsible for delays in transport or other delays in your travel time that may make you late for our experiences.
The experiences are carefully planned, however changes to the order of activities or specified route may be necessary for operational reasons, climatic conditions, political situation or any other eventuality. These changes are rare and only with the aim of guaranteeing the best experiences for our clients.
If you have any dietary restrictions whatsoever please let us know at the moment of the booking or write at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see with the host how he can adapt to it if possible.